Five Favourites

 Hii :)


Categories:

A song, a film, a piece of technology, a book, and a souvenir or trinket. 


My favorite song is "Man of war" de Radiohead. I love this song, i love the lyrics and how the singer and start dreaming louder as the song progresses. It's incredible the feeling it gives you.

(Scan the qr to be able to listen to in spotify)


My favorite film, mmm I really don't have a single favorite movies, because i like watch movie. 

But if i had to recommend some, is a stand by me. Its about a grupe of children who begin the search for a corpse (It is based on a novel for Stephen King, that's why the plot jaja), but the plot itself focuses more on the friendship of this group. 

Tells about the lives of these children and although they  sometimes faugh, they were always inuted, in the good times and bad. And the ending left me crying.


https://youtu.be/jaiZ6ZQoO-Y?si=uFcNLlQZslPBwcuN


A piece of technology, i think my ipad, because i use it most of time. Whether to watch movies, work and read. 

My favorite book, mmm, just like in the movie, i don't have a single favorite book.
So one ofe the ones i liked is "Unwind" for Neal Shusterman, is a distopic novel, in which, parents could decide if their children (between 13 and 18 years old) where "disconnected". It is a very interesting and original novel.



And my favorite souvenir is a small keychain that i bought from the beach. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends!!

What's on your Cultural Radar?